At The Red Thread Partnership Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains the way in which The Red Thread Partnership collects, uses, maintains and discloses information we hold about you. If you have any questions please contact [email protected] or use the contact us form.
Information we collect or receive:
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to; when you visit our website, complete online forms, subscribe to email alerts, and in connection with other communication activity (ie. Network meetings, phone and emailing).
The information we collect may include the following:
- your name, job title, postal address, email address
- your demographic information such as, industry, preferences and interests;
- Psychometric profiling reports
- your financial information;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths) and;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Please note: Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What we do with the information:
We use the information listed above to:
- Administer our website and business, including data analysis and research
- To carry out our obligations from any contract entered into between you and/or your employer and us
- To provide you with the information, services and products you and/or your employer request from us
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you promotional and informative emails about new services / products, industry trends, best-practice case studies, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided; (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing
Disclosing personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Where subcontractors require access to your information, we seek assurance that they comply with the GDPR and that they will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to The Red Thread Partnership.
- if required to do so by any court or any applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- if necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
How we keep personal information safe:
- We will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping any passwords you use in your dealings with us confidential.
Your rights – accessing your information:
At any time you may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; and for us to correct any inaccuracies or to delete your personal data.
Please send such requests and questions about this to us at [email protected]
Cookies help us identify your device, performance of typical actions on this website or when you are logged in to specific secure zones. We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to enable you to move around the site and to provide basic features. Tracking and performance cookies are used to provide a better overall user experience. Below are the type of cookies present on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in enabling you to move around this website and use its most basic features. Without these cookies, for example, you would not be able to login to secure zones or keep track of your online shopping cart. These cookies can’t be disabled.
Tracking and other optional cookies
We use performance and tracking cookies internally to enable us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us understand how our visitors behave on this website, track unique visitors or time spent on the site, and on different web pages so that we can improve how we present content to you.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Making changes to this policy:
We may update this policy from time to time, we will let you know that these changes are taking place by posting them to this page. Changes will become effective immediately.
How to contact us:
We are registered under registration number 08443942, and our registered office is at 2 Hollow Wood, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5LY. Website: www.the-redthread.co.uk
Email: [email protected] Telephone: 00 44(0)1234 240678