Be part of something special and sponsor The Red Thread Partnership Fellowship Programme™.
Why become a sponsor?
Join and benefit from the momentum created by The Red Thread Fellowship Programme™. Since its inception in 2016, the Fellowship has generated real benefits among the business community in which you can share:
- Significant support for local charities
- Succesfully developed business leaders
- Increased engagement with the community
- Greater awareness among stakeholder groups
“One of our core values is ‘doing the right thing’ and we have a strong ethos about supporting local charities in our community and helping businesses to develop. Supporting the Fellowship allowed us to do both of those really effectively”.Marketing Manager, Freeths Solicitors
Now going nationwide
The vibrant and hugely successful Milton Keynes environment in a city, acknowledged by a number of official sources as being in Britain’s top 10 areas for business growth, has provided an ideal proving ground for the Red Thread Fellowship Programme. Respected local sponsors such as the University of Northampton, Freeths and The Open University have added further to its reputation. Now it is going nationwide, building caring and inclusive communities, young leaders who are active and engaged in their communities and successful businesses across the UK.
We need your help to do it...
Our programmes cost £12,500.00 to run. We couldn’t have done it without the generosity of the University of Northampton, Freeths and the Open University plus the kind donations by individuals.
For future sustainability and to continue to build more caring and inclusive communities we are seeking sponsors for:
- a cohort – £12,500.00
- a Fellow- £2000.00
- a one off donation
You can also sponsor a voluntary sector leader to participate on the programme with your leader in partnership -£2000.00 per voluntary leader or the cost of the cohort for 6 of your leaders to partner with 6 voluntary sector leaders.
- Inclusion in The Red Thread Fellowship Programme
- Your logo on all course literature and marketing communications
- Opportunity to create powerful PR and community engagement messaging
- Your logo on social media, website and all digital delivery media
- A speaker slot at exclusive Red Thread Fellowship events for local businesses and charities
- FREE seminars presented by the Red Thread Partnership leadership team for your leaders
- Discounts on coaching courses for your senior employees
- Inclusion of your logo on selected charity mailings